offers 2-port DVI-D and USB signal extension up to 220 feet away from source devices via shielded twisted-pair (STP) CAT5 cabling.
Powerful, Cost-Effective Extension Solution
The DVX2U extends crystal-clear 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD DVI-D video signals up to 275 feet from a source device using reliable, protected STP CAT5 cables. These shielded cables are highly affordable and widely available, as CAT5 extension is one of the most popular methods of boosting AV signal ranges on the market. This makes the DVX2U a great addition in many environments, including restaurants, office buildings, schools, entertainment venues, and even home entertainment theaters.
The DVX2U also offers USB signal extension for keyboards and mice, perfect for KVM control of remotes systems and computers. KVM functionality is terrific in data-centric and industrial environments where centralized command of remote systems is essential to expediting workflow in pressing situations.
- DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 1.1 Devices Transparently (Flash Drives, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, etc.)
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- (1) DVX2U-TX transmitter unit
- (1) DVX2U-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
- Medical Applications
- Industrial Work Areas
- Home Theater Integration
- Digital Signage Deployment
- Information Kiosks/Displays
- Film/Recording Studios
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.