The FDX-500 is a perfect solution for extending the video and audio output of a computer in a remote location. It extends DVI-D and Stereo Audio to a remote location up to 1,500 feet away. The FDX-500 is immune to electromagnetic interference, making it ideal for use in situations where there is considerable interference. The FDX-500 is also very secure because it's fiber optic signals cannot be easily tapped.
- Top Signal Quality at Maximum Extension Over Multimode Fiber (1,500 ft.)
- Superior Image Quality at all Resolutions
- DVI-D Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz (1280 x 1024 at 75Hz)
- Supports Stereo Audio
- Fiber Plug Type FC
- Compatible With all Operating Systems
- Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
- Compact Metal Casing
- DDC from internal table for most display models
- DDC learning from display
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
- Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnestic Equipment)
- Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.