Extend HD DVI-D, USB KM, and RS-232 signals up to 1,400 ft via fiber optic cabling.
extends DVI-D and USB signals up to 1,400 ft via fiber optic cabling.
Fiber Optic HD Video & USB KVM Extension
The FDX-Mini features 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD DVI-D video and USB signal extension, perfect for remote HDTV displays and a boosted range for KVM operation. Better yet, the FDX-Mini is compact and enhanced with fiber-optic cabling, one of the most trusted and powerful extension methods available.
Secure Extension for Any Environment & Application
Celebrated for its secure design and lightning-fast extension, fiber-optic technology is the go-to method of extension for governments, military, and entertainment industry professionals. Ideal for clandestine and efficient extension without risk of interference or interception, the FDX-Mini excels in corporate, studio, data-centric, and covert environments where signal security is a must. Better yet, the FDX-Mini operates as a KVM extender, transmitting USB keyboard-mouse signals to remote systems for management at a distance. For reliable extension that fits where you need it, look no further than the FDX-Mini.
- Top Signal Quality at Maximum Extension Over Fiber
- Superior Image Quality at all Resolutions
- Video Resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1200 at 60Hz & 1280 x 1024 at 75Hz)
- Highly compatible, Automatic Learning
- Supports DVI-D
- Supports USB
- SRS232 Control
- Plug-and-play ready
- Secure design and casing
- (1) FDX-MINI-TX transmitter unit
- (1) FDX-MINI-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-RangeWorkstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
- Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
- Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/ Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.