The FDX-S2P consists of a transmitter and receiver that extend two DVI-D outputs, with audio, PS/2 keyboard and mouse, and RS-232 control. For exceptional quality and security, fiber optic extension is the best solution. The FDXS2P can go the distance with single-mode fiber optic cabling with a reach of up to 9 miles.
The SmartAVI FDX-S2P is capable of supporting two DVI-D monitors, with PS/2 keyboard and mouse, stereo audio with serial (RS-232) control. The system includes a transmitter and receiver, which are connected by two fiber optic cables. The transmitter connects to the user’s computer with the necessary cables, while the receiver connects to the remote interface devices up to 10 miles away.
- Dual channel DVI-D, audio and PS/2 keyboard and mouse with RS-232 control
- Top Signal Quality over Singlemode Fiber (up to 9 miles)
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 WUXGA at 60Hz
- Customizable/Programmable DDC Table for Mac/PC
- Supports all PS/2 Keyboards and Mice
- Fiber Plug Type LC
- Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Rack Mountable Solution
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
- Medical(Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
- Recording(for large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number on the upper right side of your screen.