The FDX-S2U consists of a transmitter and receiver that extend two DVI-D outputs, with audio, USB keyboard and mouse, and RS-232 control. For exceptional quality and security, fiber optic extension is the best solution. The FDXS2U can go the distance with single-mode fiber optic cabling with a reach of up to 9 miles.
The SmartAVI FDX-S2U is capable of supporting two DVI-D monitors, with USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse, stereo audio with serial (RS-232) control. The system includes a transmitter and receiver, which are connected by two fiber optic cables. The transmitter connects to the user’s computer with the necessary cables, while the receiver connects to the remote interface devices up to 9 miles away.
- Dual channel DVI-D, audio and USB keyboard and mouse with RS-232 control
- Top Signal Quality over Singlemode Fiber (up to 9 miles)
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 WUXGA at 60Hz
- Customizable/Programmable DDC Table for Mac/PC
- Supports all USB 1.1 Keyboards and Mice
- Fiber Plug Type LC
- Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Rack Mountable Solution
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
- Medical(Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
- Recording(for large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.