About the FXCore-Pro:
fiber optic matrix router that manages uncompressed audio/video signals and secure KVM functions over long-distances at high speeds.
Secure, Long-Range Routing Over Fiber Optics:
The FXCore-Pro delivers stunning HD DVI-D video and USB Keyboard-Mouse signals across long distances with the unsurpassed efficiency, flexibility, and security of fiber optic matrix routing.
Users connect to remote devices as far as 30 miles away with singlemode fiber optic cabling, while multimode users can connected to KVM-ready devices like computers up to 3,000 ft away. The FXCore-Pro also features support for USB peripheral signals from devices like printers, as well as optional RS-232 command support; the FXCore-Pro is an ideal management solution for any kind of uncompressed digital signal.
Highly Compatible with Digital Media and Command Signals:
The FXCore-Pro is digital media-friendly, capable of transmitting all popular video formats (AVI, MP4, FLV, Quicktime, etc...), stereo audio, and still imagery files to long-distance target devices in uncompressed, high definition 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz). Better yet, the FXCore-Pro offers extended range for command signals, such as USB keyboard-mouse and RS-232.
An Ideal Matrix For Flexible Switching Anywhere:
As a matrix solution, the FXCore-Pro offers flexible signal switching between connected devices so any output port can be assigned signals from any input. This convenient switching method eliminates the need to physically reconfigure connections, ensuring signals can be sent to any output device without added hassle to the user.
The FXCore-Pro excels in all kinds of digital signal-rich environments, including hospitals, office buildings, data centers, transportation hubs, production studios, government complexes, and military facilities. Fiber optic technology has long been prized by high-profile industries for its secure design and reliable performance. The FXCore-Pro offers its users the same benefits, sending uncompressed signals across huge distances without risk of interception or quality loss; for top-tier signal switching, look no further than the FXCore-Pro.
- Manage secure KVM (keyboard, video and mouse) on 8 PCs with 8 workstations over fiber optics
- Device-to-matrix routing distance of 1,500 feet in multimode, 3,000 feet from device to device
- Device to matrix routing distance of 15 miles in singlemode, 30 miles from device to device
- Supports uncompressed DVI-D video, stereo audio and RS-232 control
- Supports On Screen Display (OSD) control and optional broadcasting functionality
- Fiber optic plug type LC
- (1) FXCore-Pro (FXCM-MX0404 4x4 to FXCM-MX1616 16x16) fiber optic matrix router
- (1) Power supply
- (1) User Manual
- (SUGGESTED) FDX-TX3000 multimode transmitter
- (SUGGESTED) FDX-RX3000 multimode receiver
- Government and Defense Operations
- Security Control Centers
- Medical Campuses
- Airports and Air Traffic Control Centers
- Academic Institutions
- Industrial Work Areas
- Sound Stages and Recording Studios
- Information Kiosks and Displays
- Convention Centers
- Sports Arenas and Public Facilities