is a member of SmartAVI’s HD Multiviewer series of products that allows users to view up to nine different HD digital video sources on one display device simultaneously.
Connections to video sources are managed via HDMI, with advanced viewing options such as dual-mode, quad-mode, full-mode and 9-mode. This device enables user-friendly management of multiple video sources by accessing them from a single workstation with one display.
- View up to nine sources on a single monitor
- On-Screen Display (OSD) makes setup and switching easy
- Display each computer with crisp high-resolution video
- Supports 1080p HDMI output (1920 x 1080)
- Supports DVI-D with an HDMI to DVI-D adaptor
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Change views with front panel switching and RS-232, with optional Ethernet control
- Quad-mode splits the screen to show four sources on one screen
- Dual-mode splits the screen to show two sources on one screen
- Full-mode displays one source on the entire screen
- 9-mode displays one all nine inputs on one screen
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers for Technical Support
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
- Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.