blends the convenience-centered sensibilities of SmartAVI’s Multiverviewer series with the powerful functionality of a KVM control solution. It not only allows users to view up to 4 HDMI video sources simultaneously on one display: it offers users the ability to control four connected computers remotely via USB 2.0 ports.
By simply dragging a mouse from one simulated screen to the next, users can switch control of one computer to another seamlessly. By clicking the scrolling wheel in the middle of a mouse, users can expand one connected display to full-screen, then revert to a multiview layout by clicking it again. The HDMV-KM is all about keeping KVM emulation simple for its users.
Connect video sources via HDMI or DVI-adapted connectors, and enjoy high definition advanced viewing options such as dual-mode, quad-mode, full-screen mode, and PIP (picture in picture) mode. Flexible, simple, and effective, HDMV-KM is the perfect management solution for multiviewing emulation and control.
- View up to four sources on a single monitor at the press of a button
- Supports USB 2.0 keyboard-mouse control and peripherals
- Supports HD video content up to 1080p resolutions (1920x1080)
- (4) HDMI, (4) USB 2.0 KM, and (2) USB 2.0 peripheral device ports
- HDMI-DVI adaptor support
- Full keyboard-video-mouse emulation
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Seamless switching between computers with mouse
- Outputs HDMI up to 20 feet
- Switch between multi-view and individual full-screen operation simply by clicking the scroll wheel of a mouse
- Switch between useful layouts with front-panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, or RS-232 commands
- OSD (On-Screen Display) menu for hardware control via display
- Split displays to show four sources on one screen with Quad Mode
- Split displays to show two sources on one screen with Dual Mode
- Display one source in full screen and three thumbnail views of other sources with PiP Mode
The HDMV-KM multiviewer makes for an ideal addition to any number of working environments and activities. On top of its high definition HDMI video capabilities, the HDMV-KM’s KVM (keyboard-video-mouse) emulation offers users unparalleled management of multiple computers from the convenience of a central display, USB keyboard and mouse.
Supervisors in data centers, medical facilities, security stations, protective agencies, government organizations, corporate networks, and control centers of all kinds can use HDMV-KM to seamlessly view and access of connected systems when they need to most. Better yet, users can connect their own assets and devices to remote computers via the HDMV-KM’s USB peripherals, like printers and flash drives. So whether you’re working or just enjoying HD videos, HDMV-KM ensures you have the best multiviewing and command emulation experience around!
- Data centers and server hubs
- Security facilities and police stations
- Government complexes and centers
- Corporate networks and communications
- Transportation command and control centers
- Medical facilities
- Video production and editing suites
- Mission control set-ups
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.