The HDMVplus is a member of SmartAVI’s HD Multiviewer series of products that allows users to view up to four different HD digital video sources on one display device simultaneously. HDMVplus also supports USB keyboard and mouse functionality, allowing the user to access all four displays from one KVM set.
Connections to video sources are managed via HDMI or DVI connectors, with advanced viewing options such as dual-mode, quad-mode, full-screen mode, and PIP (picture in picture) mode.
Use this device to simplify the management of multiple video sources by accessing and controlling them from a single set of controls on one display.
- View up to four sources on a single monitor at the press of a button
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- On-screen display (OSD) makes setup and switching easy
- Display each computer with clean and crisp high-resolution video
- Supports DVI-D input resolutions up to 1900 x 1200
- Supports 1080p HDMI output (1920 x 1080)
- Control any one computer or device while monitoring three others
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Outputs HDMI up to 40 feet
- 1920 x 1080 HDMI or DVI-D
- Change views by pressing the tact switches, keyboard hotkeys and RS-232
- Quad-mode splits the screen to show four sources on one screen
- Dual-mode splits the screen to show two sources on one screen
- PiP-mode displays one device in full screen with three thumbnail views
The HD Multiviewer series can be used in many applications that require real-time monitoring of multiple devices, like HDTV, DVD players, cameras and computers. It is the perfect solution in situations where a user needs to monitor several sources at the same time.
In Air Traffic Control environments, several computers are required to monitor the progress of flights and flight information. With HDMVplus the user is able to manage each computer and monitor the progress without having to switch between sources, making it the perfect solution for multitasking.
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers for Technical Support
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
- Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are
- Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.