is a dedicated multi-platform KVM switch capable of managing eight computers through a single HDMI monitor, USB keyboard, USB mouse, and other USB 2.0 devices. This is the first KVM switch on the market that features support for 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160 @30Hz or 4Kx2K @60Hz YUV4:2:0) workstations. The device also features SmartPreview technology, which enables simultaneous picture-in-picture monitoring of the other sources connected to the switch. This helpful technology allows users to keep tabs on the other connected workstations without constantly needing to switch back and forth.
The USB emulation technology utilized by HDN-8P enables immediate hot key source switching through a remote USB keyboard and mouse. HDN-8P is HDMI 1.4 and HDCP compliant, which supports 4K Ultra HD resolutions and 12-bit deep color at 1080p @60Hz. RS-232 control and front panel switching are supported. The switch also transmits digital audio.
- Switches eight Ultra HD sources to one Ultra HD display
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (3820x2160 @30Hz), including 1080p (@60Hz) full HD
- Uses HDMI 1.4 ports
- Supports 3DTV pass through
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices, including keyboard and mouse
- Control Sun, Mac or PC workstations from one KVM console
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Flash upgradable firmware
- Supports HDCP
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports control via RS-232
- Hot key commands for quick channel selection
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB ports. Users can scan a document and save it in another computer
- Complete keyboard emulation for errorfree booting
- Front panel keys for manual switching
- Supports DVI sources/display with DVI-to-HDMI adaptors (not included)
- Server Collocation
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
- KVM Switches
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.