The HDR 8x8 conforms to the HDMI standard and provides a connection to view any eight HDMI video sources on any combination of eight video displays. The matrix configuration provides maximum flexibility, allowing switching between any high definition source and/or display. The HDR 8x8 provides HDMI output up to 20 feet and at HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. The system works with Blu-ray players, TiVo systems, HT PCs, and satellite set-top boxes that connect to an HDMI display.
Users can switch to any source locally or remotely via a RS-232, IR or TCP/IP connection. Our HDMI router is controlled by Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use – a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
- Sources can be routed independently to displays
- Switching controlled via the front panel, RS-232, IR, and TCP/IP
- Supports high definition video resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports 7.1 Digital Surround Sound Audio
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- Outputs HDMI up to 20 feet
- Rack mountable
- Wall Displays
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
- KVM Switch
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.