- Extend HDMI display with IR control up to 330 feet away.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Supports high resolution video 480p, 720i/p, 1080i/p or 1920x1200 for computers.
- Distances: 330ft with a CAT6 STP cable.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Supports digital video/audio.
- Supports DDWG standards for HDMI compliant monitors.
- HDCP compliant
- HDMI compliant
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive twisted pair pair cable.
- Sends Infrared Remote over twisted pair.
- Fully compliant with standard modulated IR and the latest IRDA.
- Fully transparent path for all protocols and data transfers.
- Works with HDMI or DVI-D, HDCP-enabled HDTV
Enhance your home entertainment center and extend HDMI devices throughout your home.
The HDX1000 series enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors.
Learning and Training
HDX1000 can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
|| 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz, Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 min.
||HDMI (Single Link)
||30-100 kHz modulated IR
||3.5 mm mini jack, Female
||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC
|| 5 x 2.1mm DC jack
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.