- Extends HDMI Output via a Single Cat5 Cable up to 450 ft. from the Matrix
- Utilizes IR and RS-232 Signals for Remote Control
- Delivers Uncompressed HD Video up to 1080p@60Hz@48bits and 3D
- Data Signals up to 3.4 Gbps
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP Compliant
- Bi-directional IR and RS-232 Communication
- Transmits High-Quality Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD MA Audio
- Corporate or Education Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Info)
- Medical Campuses
- Recording/Production Studios
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.