The MXCore-HD HDMI matrix router allows users to distribute and route inputs from various HD sources onto multiple HD displays. Offering high-resolution support of up to 1080p as well as 7.1 digital surround sound audio without any loss of picture clarity and eliminating ghost imaging. The HDMI advantage allows the transmission of both audio and video signals simultaneously through a single cable. The HDMI cable is automatically equalized and can compensate the long distance by reducing the number of additional input signals required. MXCore-HD series also supports HDMI 1.4 while conforming to HDCP standards and DVI 1.0 protocols with 12-bit color depth of all HDTV resolutions including 1080p/60 and 1920 x 1200 for PC resolutions.
HDMI MATRIX SWITCHING MADE EASY
- Switches any HDMI source input to any output up to 32x32
- Sources can be routed independently to any display
- Supports high-definition video resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color of 12bit per color
- Compatible with DVI and HDMI version 1.4a
- Supports 7.1 Digital Surround Sound Audio
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- Provides input cable equalization
- Outputs HDMI up to 25 feet and 40ft with Premium HDMI Cables
- Switching functions controlled via RS-232,IR, SmartControl or web server
- Easy to read front panel 4x40 LCD display
- Front panel keys for easy switching
- Includes Browser Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Web-based interface
- Telnet support
- Firmware upgradeable for future support
Users can locally switch between sources via the easy to operate front panel or remotely through a RS-232, IR, or TCP/IP connection. The MXCORE-HD Series can be controlled by SmartAVI’s very own Windows®-based manager software, a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
- Wall Displays
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
- KVM Switch
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.