The QuadKVM Switch allows you to view up to four different analog and digital video sources simultaneously on one display device. It also supports keyboard and mouse functionality, allowing you to access all four displays with one set of interface controls. Connections to video sources are managed via DVI-I connectors. Advanced viewing options include dual-mode, quad-mode, full-screen mode, and PIP (picture in picture) mode. Use this device to simplify management of multiple sources by accessing and controlling them all through a single display and set of controls.
- View up to four computers on a single monitor
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- Display each computer with clean and crisp high-resolution video
- Supports resolutions up to 1900 x 1200 @ 60 Hz over DVI-D
- Quad-mode splits the screen to show four computers on one screen
- Dual-mode splits the screen to show two computers on one screen
- PiP-mode displays one computer in full screen with three thumbnail views
- On-screen display makes setup and switching easy
- Switching is controlled via the front panel, keyboard hot-keys or RS-232 commands
- Control any one computer while monitoring three others
The QuadKVM can be used in many applications that require the real-time monitoring of multiple computers. It is a perfect solution in situations where a user needs to monitor several computers at the same time. In Air Traffic Control environments, several computers need to be monitored for the progress of flights and flight information. The QuadKVM is perfect for multi-tasking, allowing the user to run tasks on each computer and monitor their progress in real-time without having to switch back and forth between them.
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers for Technical Support
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
- Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
- Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.