- Supports DVI-D single-link
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Distance: 275 feet with two CAT6 STP cables
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
- Supports all USB 1.1 Devices Transparently
- (Flash Drives, Printers, etc.)
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Rack Mountable Solution
- Data recovery for digital video
- Supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
DVX Plus enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training
RK-DVX-PLUS can be used in educational presentations, in schools and in other training facilities.
RK-DVX Plus can also be used in the following applications;
Security, PC Networking, Conference Center Systems, Point of Sale, Camera Surveillance, Control Room Systems, and many more.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.
||Rack/Chassis with Four (4) 1x4 Splitter Cards (16 Total DVI Out Signals). Includes: [RX-DVS4P-4 and (CCPWR06)]
||Rack/Chassis with Eight (8) 1x4 Splitter Cards (32 Total DVI Out Signals). Includes: [RX-DVS4P-8 and (CCPWR06)]