is a 16-port, rack-mounted DVI-D & USB signal extender with an active range of up to 275 feet via shielded twisted-pair CAT5/6 cables.
Powerful Multi-Device Extension
The RK-DVX-Plus extends 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD video signals from up 16 DVI-D sources and USB signals from 16 USB sources to end-point devices up to 275 feet away. Excellent for KVM ('Keyboard-Video-Mouse') extension, the DVI-D/USB combination makes the RK-DVX-Plus an outstanding command tool for remotely operating multiple computers from a central hub. Better yet, the RK-DVX-Plus is plug-and-play ready, easy to install into rack-mounts and even easier to start using, as it is designed for users of any technical proficiency.
Affordable Extension For Any Environment or Application
The RK-DVX-Plus excels in all kinds of AV-centric environments, including entertainment venues, airports, office buildings, and event halls. It is also cost-efficient, using inexpensive and reliable CAT5/6 STP cables to boost signal ranges without risk of interference or degradation.
- Supports DVI-D single-link
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Distance: 275 feet with two CAT5/6 STP cables
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
- Supports all USB 1.1 Devices Transparently
- (Flash Drives, Printers, etc.)
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Rack Mountable Solution
- Data recovery for digital video
- Supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
- (1) RK-DVX-PLUS-TX(4, 8, 16) transmitter unit
- (1) DVXU-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
DVX Plus enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training
RK-DVX-PLUS can be used in educational presentations, in schools and in other training facilities.
RK-DVX Plus can also be used in the following applications;
Security, PC Networking, Conference Center Systems, Point of Sale, Camera Surveillance, Control Room Systems, and many more.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.