The RKT16-HDX100 is the perfect solution for extending HDMI signals to a remote location up to 150 feet away. It is the ideal way to consolidate up to 16 workstation computers into one location. It is fully compatible with MAC, PC and LINUX HDMI standards. Up to 16 displays can be extended easily from a rack without the mess or expense of multiple extenders. Rather than buy multiple extenders for your rack components, and having to find power strips or numerous power outlets for the adapters, our rack series of extenders allows for up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs and one power supply.
- Supports up to 16 HDMI sources
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Extends up to 150 feet with CAT5e/CAT6 STP cables
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- DDC from internal table
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Local HDMI output for each port
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliance
- Compatible with all major DVD players
- Rack Mountable Solution
- Data recovery for digital video
- Plug-and-play ready
- Uncompressed Video
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.