The SMTCP-2 is an RS-232 control module that allows most SmartAVI switching matrixes to be controlled remotely via HTTP or TELNET. Manage the switching functions of your matrix with ease from anywhere in the world. With the SMTCP-2 web interface via HTTP, configuring your matrix switch is simple. Users can save up to 10 preset input/output configurations for easy access. TELNET access provides transparent command control of your matrix, perfect for use with automated third-party control software.
- Easy-to-use Web Interface
- Save configurations with Presets
- Supports HTTP and TELNET control
- 10/100 Ethernet Interface
- Up to 10 user-definable configurations
- Password Protected
- Up to 5 Users can Control the Matrixes
- IP Configuration via TCP/IP and RS-232
- Flexible control of several types of matrixes
- Server Collocation
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
||External 100-240 VAC/5VDC2A @10W
||2.8125”W x 1”H x 3.375”D
||UL, CE, ROHS Compliant
||32-131°F (0-55 °C)
||-4-185 °F (-20-85 °C)
||Up to 95%
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.