8×8 VGA, Component AV, stereo audio, IR, and RS-232 signal matrix with enhanced range up to 1,699 feet over CAT5 cabling.
Key features and benefits of the SuperMatrix include:
- Switches 16 inputs to any 16 outputs for unmatched design flexibility.
- SuperMatrix is a full non-blocking switching matrix.
- Integrated RS-232 and Infrared matrix offers unparalleled control.
- Switch signals from devices located up to 1,000 feet apart.
- HD compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1920x1200.
- Sends crystal clear stereo audio.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, stereo audio, RS232 or IR over a single twisted pair cable.
- Compatible with Video Composite, S-Video, Component and XVGA interface.
- Increases productivity by providing access to 16 computers from 16 workstations.
- Can be controlled via software interface, remote control, Internet or RS/232.
- Full RS-232 Matrix
- One of the key features of the SuperMatrix is the integrated RS-232 matrix. With RS-232 you can;
- Remotely power on and off all of the connected display devices.
- Send commands such as video schedules or input source.
- Enable touch-screen displays to send and receive data.
- Interrupt displays with Alerts and urgent messages.
- Controlling the Matrix
- Another key feature is its capacity to support multiple control interfaces;
- Control via RS-232 using SmartControl; our Windows based Software included with the system.
- SuperMatrix also allows multiple users to access the matrix from anywhere in the world using our http interface.
- You can also use a remote control through an Infrared connection
You can find SuperMatrix installed anywhere the distribution of multiple video formats throughout large areas is needed. Places like hotels, command centers, boardrooms, educational environments, entertainment facilities even high definition home integration.
Other uses include;
- Video Walls
- Audio Visual Presentations
- Digital Signage
- Shopping Centers
- Dealer Rooms
- Point of Sale
- Control Room
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.