is a dual DVI-D video and USB 2.0 signal extender with a range of up to 250 feet via CAT5 shielded twisted-pair (STP) cabling.
Powerful HD Video and KVM Extension
The UDX-2P 2-port DVI-D 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD video extension, perfect for large-scale visual displays on HDTVs. Better yet, the UDX-2P also features USB signal extension key for remote keyboard-mouse operation on connected computer systems.
Extension for Any Application, in any Environment
Cost-efficient thanks to its dependable and hugely popular STP CAT5 cabling, the UDX-2P offers ideal signal extension in a vast array of environment and applications. The UDX-2P excels in restaurants, retail stores, schools, entertainment venues, home theaters, and more: better still, the UDX-2P's terrific KVM extension functionality plays a key role in remote workflow management for industrial applications like control room and data center supervision. Best of all, the UDX-2P is a plug-and-play device, easy to install and operate for users of any technical proficiency.
Keep DVI-D and USB extension simple and effective with UDX-2P, Powered by SmartAVI.
- DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
- Dedicated switch to learn any DDC
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 and 1.0 Devices Transparently
- (Disk Drives, Flash Drives, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, etc.)
- Supports 4-port USB 2.0 in remote location
- Full reclocking for the receiver regenerates digital signal producing top signal quality
- Extends up to 250ft (275ft with high quality CAT6 STP)
- (1) UDX-2PTX transmitter unit
- (1) UDX-2PRX receiver unit
- (2) Extender power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
- Digital Signage
- Home Networking
- Remote USB Connections
- USB Device Sharing
- USB Electronics Devices
- Security Systems
- KVM Extension
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.