is an VGA and USB extender that sends signals up to 300 feet away via two CAT5 cables at high speeds.
Powerful, Affordable VGA/USB Extension
The UTX-500's plug-and-play design means it is ready to use as soon right out of the box: simply plug the extenders into a source, output monitor, and power supplies to get started! Its excellent 1080p (1920x1080) full HD resolution ensures top-quality presentations from a lengthy distance.
An Ideal Fit for Any AV Environment
The UTX-500 excels at extending USB and HD VGA signals up to 300 feet in any AV-enhanced environment. Perfect for airports, retail stores, hospitals, schools, office spaces, and more, the UTX-500 is compact and highly-affordable thanks to its cost-effective CAT5 cabling.
- Plug and play, no software required
- Supports WUXGA video extension for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications
- Supports 1.5 and 12 Mbps data rate
- Built-in skew compensation
- Uses two CAT5 UTP cables
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit
- Fully transparent to any type of USB 1.1 device
- (1) UTX-500-TX transmitter unit
- (1) UTX-500-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
- PC Networking
- Conference Center Systems
- Point of Sale
- Camera Surveillance
- Video Phone
- Control Room Systems
- Recording Studio
- PC KVM Extension
- MAC Keyboard Mouse Extender
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.