VGA/USB extender both extends and splits 1080p (1920x1080) HD WUXGA video, as well as USB-based Keyboard-Mouse control, at distances up to 500 feet using a CAT5 cable.
Powerful, Affordable VGA/USB Media and KVM Extension
The UX-Plus not only extends excellent 1080p (1920x1080) Full HD resolution VGA video content, but USB signals as well. When paired with desktop computers, the UX-Plus can extend USB keyboard-mouse control functions from one system to another, as well as VGA video for visual command. A powerful tool for system administrators and supervisors, the UX-Plus can offer extended command and operating capabilities for those who need it in AV-rich environments.
Affordable, Plug-and-Play Extension in Any Environment
Paired with affordable and highly popular CAT5 extension cables, the UX-Plus is a cost-efficient solution for boosting any AV set-up. The UX-Plus is a great fit with airports, office buildings, retail stores, entertainment venues, schools, hospitals, and many other environments where boosted command is just as essential as high quality visual output.
- Supports WUXGA video extension for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Local WUXGA output for a local display
- Plug and play, no software required
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications for Keyboard and Mouse
- Built-in skew compensation
- Uses a single CAT5 UTP cable up to 500 feet
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit
- Fully transparent (does not use any emulation)
- (1) UX-TXPLUS transmitter unit
- (1) UX-RXPLUS receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
- PC Networking
- Conference Center Systems
- Point of Sale
- Camera Surveillance
- Video Phone
- Control Room Systems
- Recording Studio
- PC KVM Extension
- MAC Keyboard Mouse Extender
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.