Use a single CAT5 cable to broadcast high-resolution SXGA, stereo audio, RS-232 and IR signals up to 16 locations, up to 1,000 feet away.
The XT1600 extends and splits SXGA, stereo audio, RS-232 and IR signals, sending them to a maximum of 16 different locations, each up to 1000 ft from the device. This powerful splitter/extender uses inexpensive and reliable CAT5 cabling to boost the range of compatible signals, making the XT1600 a must-have for users with large set-ups and multiple output locations.
- Supports Dual Screens.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1920x1200
- HDTV Compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, Stereo Audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 16 locations.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
- RS-232c Communication support to single or multiple Displays.
- IR command to single or multiple Displays.
XT1600 enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training
XT800 can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities. Take full control of your remote screens. With XT1600 you get full RS232 bidirectional communication to your remote screens. This gives you the power to access information such as screen operation logs from your remote locations.
You gain valuable insight into when and how the screen is being used, it's effectiveness and how much life is left on your screen. You can also send power commands such as on/off to one or all of the screens in the group.
The RS232 feature saves you time and money by better managing and prolonging the life of your digital signage network.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.