Use a single CAT5 cable to broadcast high-resolution SXGA, stereo audio, RS232 and IR to 4 stations up to 1,000 feet away.
The XT400 range of products allows the extension of a wide range of video and audio formats and RS232 up to 4 locations using Category 5 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cables. With RS232 communication support the XT400 allows users to send commands to single or multiple devices. This allows the user to change the volume, channel or turn on/off the display panel remotely.
- Supports Local Screen.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1920x1200
- HDTV Compatible (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, Stereo Audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 4 locations.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
- RS-232c Communication support to single or multiple Displays.
- IR command to single or multiple Displays
- EDID Emulator.
Enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight info rmation can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/o r speakers.
Learning and Training
XT400 can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.