4-Port cross-platform dual-link DVI-D KVM switch with USB 2.0 sharing, stereo audio, RS-232 control, and TMDS signal correction.
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Supports dual-link video resolutions up to 2560x1600 (60Hz) and single-link resolutions up to 1920x1200(@60Hz)
- Uses universal DVI Dual-Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 Devices
- Control Sun, Mac or PC computers from a common KVM console
- Compatible with all major software including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Front panel keys for selecting users and channels manually
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- Balanced stereo audio output
- RS-232 control for remote control
- Optional TCP/IP control
- Hot-key commands for quick channel selection.
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB/audio ports. Users can listen to audio from one computer while working on the other or scan a document and save in another computer.
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Server Collocation
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
- KVM Switches
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.