SmartAVI’s non-blocking digital video matrix switch provides an easy and dynamic approach to creating up to 8 computer stations, each with the ability of accessing any one of the CPUs or displays instantly either directly or remotely, using RS-232 commands, Ethernet and/or IR input. Our DVI router is controlled by Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use – a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
- Increases productivity by providing access to up to 8 computers from 8 workstations.
- 8 x 8 non-blocking, single-link DVI-D matrix switch
- Adjustable output pre-emphasis and drive level
- Supports DVI operation at the maximum rate of 2 x 1.65 Gbps
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2k and 1920 x 1200
- Control from either front panel or RS-232
- Available IR remote
- Ethernet control available
- Easy-to-use Windows based software
- Wall Displays
- Digital Media
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.