extends DVI-D and USB signals up to 225 feet from a source device via a CAT6 STP cable.
DVI-D and USB Extension Made Simple
Capable of extending 1080p (1920x1080) Full HD resolution DVI-D video and USB signals up to a maximum range of 225 feet between transmitter and receiver units, the DVX-Plus is a powerful and easy to use extension solution. Built plug-and-play ready, the system is ready to use right of the box: no additional drivers or software required!
Affordable Cabling, Powerful Extension
The DVX-Plus uses cost-efficient CAT6 STP cabling, which is popular and reliable. This makes the DVX-Plus an excellent fit with most environments, including restaurants, retail stores, entertainment venues, offices, and home theaters.
- Extends USB and DVI signals up to 225ft from the computer.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT6 twisted pair cable.
- Data recovery for digital video.
- Supports 1920x1200 digital video resolution.
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications.
- Supports 1.5 and 12 Mbps data rates.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit.
- Fully transparent (does not use any emulation).
- Plug and play
- (1) DVXU-TX transmitter unit
- (1) DVXU-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
DVX Plus enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training
DVX-PLUS can be used in educational presentations, in schools and in other training facilities.
DVX Plus can also be used in the following applications;
Security, PC Networking, Conference Center Systems, Point of Sale, Camera Surveillance, Control Room Systems, and many more.