not only extends 1080p (1920x1080 resolution) HD DVI-D video signals up to 250 feet, but RS-232 functions as well.
DVI-D and RS-232 Extension Solution
Capable of 1080p Full HD video signal extension up to 250 feet, the DVX-Pro is a powerful solution for DVI-D extension. As an added bonus, the DVX-Pro also features RS-232 functionality, perfect for sending commands to devices remotely. These RS-232 control signals lets users switch channels or adjust audio from a convenient and comfortable distance.
Affordable CAT5 Design
The DVX-Pro uses highly affordable and popular CAT5 cabling to extend DVI-D signals without putting pressure on users' wallets. Great for use in restaurants, airports, retail stores, and more, the DVX-Pro pairs well with SmartAVI signage and video wall solutions in applications ranging from promotions to decorative digital displays.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz)on all distances up to the maximum distance.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located Monitor, from the locally located Monitor or from an internal DDC Table.
- Basic device to remotely locate Touch Screen and Sound.
- Full duplex RS232 up to 150kbps.
- Maximum Screen Resolution on all distances: 250 ft w/ STP Cat5e.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major Touch Screen and Tablet.
- Rack Mount options 19
- (1) DVX-PRO-TX transmitter unit
- (1) DVX-PRO-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
Kiosks: The maintenance of kiosks can be greatly reduced through the ability to support stations in single PC closet.
Savings Savings: Saves on equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
Productivity: Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
Multimedia: Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the information is broadcasted to various KVM.
Additionaly: Provides remote access of the PC with DVI-D, keyboard, mouse and sound.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.