For the extension of any USB keyboard and mouse, stereo audio, DVI-D, and RS-232 signals up to 15 kilometers.
The FDX-3500 consists of a transmitter and receiver that extend KVM, DVI-D, audio and RS-232 signals.
It is a professional quality KVM capable of extending signals up to 15 Kilometers
over a single SingleMode fiber optic cable.
- Top Signal Quality at Maximum Extension Over Singlemode Fiber (15 Km)
- Superior Image Quality at all Resolutions
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz (1280 x 1024 at 75Hz)
- Customizable/Programmable DDC Table
- Supports USB Keyboard/Mouse
- Touch Screen Compatible
- Supports Stereo Audio
- Supports DVI-D
- Supports RS-232 Control from 300bps to 115,000bps
- Supports all USB Keyboards Fully Transparent
- Fiber Plug Type LC, Singlemode
- Compatible With all Operating Systems
- Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
- Compact Metal Casing
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
- Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnestic Equipment)
- Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
||DVI-D Female (Single-Link)
||1920x1200 at 60Hz
||Internal Table can be Re-programmed
||3.5mm Stereo Mini Female
||Data up to 115,000bps
||USB Keyboard and Mouse Compliant
||Duplex LC Connector
Designed to meet Laser Class 1 comply with En60825-1
Operates at a nominal wavelength of 1310nm
Distance 15km 1310nm FP
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.