DVI extender is capable of sending dual DVI-D signals up to 245 feet over two conventional and inexpensive CAT5e/6 cables. The LDX-2P is superior to older DVI extenders that require a special Cat6 shielded cable to go a short distance. This unit can also extend a USB keyboard/mouse, audio and RS232, giving users the ability to control displays or devices remotely.
- Extends dual DVI-D up to 245 feet from the source
- HDCP Support
- Supports up to 1920x1200 digital video resolution @ 60Hz
- Supports 4K/2K (3840x2160) video resolution @ 30Hz
- Automatic DDC Learning
- USB Keyboard and Mouse extension
- Uncompressed Video using
- RS-232 extension allows for remote control of displays
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit
- Supports Stereo Sound
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems
- Digital Signage
- PC Networking
- Conference Center Systems
- Point of Sale
- Camera Surveillance
- Video Phone
- Control Room Systems
- Recording Studio
- PC KVM Extension
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.