The KLX-500-1U is an industrial-strength DVI-D with VGA input support and KVM signal extender capable of transmitting 1080p HD video to displays up to 500 feet away via CAT 5/5e/6 cables over LAN. The KLX-500-1U also offers full USB keyboard, video, and mouse operation extension for local and remote real-time system management; great for supervising and managing projects from the convenience of your personal workstation.
KLX-500-1U is plug-and-play ready for easy set-ups, ais plug-and-play ready for easy set-ups, and chainable with other KLX extenders to connect with workstations over 500 feet away. A simple yet powerful system enhancing tool for any working environment. Don’t let distance limit your systems: go further with the KLX-500-1U.
- Extends KVM operation by 500 feet via LAN (Cat 5/5e/6 cables)
- Chainable for thousands of feet of extension
- Supports DVI monitors
- Supports full USB emulation
- Audio input and output
- Supports locale and remote Keyboard, Video, Mouse control operation with KVM devices
- Supports 1080p up to 1920x1080 resolution at 60Hz
- Plug-and-Play ready; Industrial enclosure
- Remote monitoring
- Video correspondence
- Restaurants and digital menus
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.