DVI extender is capable of sending a DVI-D signal up to 245 feet over a single conventional and inexpensive Cat5e/6 cable. The LDX-Plus is superior to older DVI extenders that require a special Cat6 shielded cable to go a short distance. This extender also supports the extension of USB keyboard, USB mouse, and RS-232 signals, giving users the ability to control KVM functions remotely.
- Extends DVI-D up to 245 feet from the Source
- Data Recovery for Digital Video
- Supports up to 1920x1200 Digital Video Resolution (@ 60Hz)
- Supports up to 4K/2K (3840x2160) Video Resolution (@ 30Hz)
- Automatic DDC Learning
- Supports USB Keyboard and Mouse
- Uncompressed Video Using
- RS-232 Extension Enables Remote Control
- External Power Adapter for Transmitter and Receiver Unit
- Plug-and-Play Ready
- Digital Signage
- PC Networking
- Conference Center Systems
- Point of Sale
- Camera Surveillance
- Video Phone
- Control Room Systems
- Recording Studio
- PC KVM Extension
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.